Thursday, January 15, 2009

Lovin' it LOT'S & LOT'S!

So CHA is coming up. (For those of you not in the know, this is a huge convention that happens twice a year where all of the scrapbook companies introduce new products. It's very exciting!) I found a link last night that listed a few sneak peaks and oh boy, oh boy, am I gonna be in trouble! 

Cosmo Cricket alone totally has me excited! I was scrolling through their new products and actually "ooo-ing" and "aaah-ing" out loud! SUCH cute stuff!!! Lookie lookie:

This one is called Girl Friday (which is a weird name, but the stuff is uber cute so don't hold that against it.)  I want, I want, I want.


This one is called Snorkel, and while I can't think of anything I really need it for, when have I let that stop me before? *haha* It's SO cute!!!

3 comments:

Kimpossible said...

OMG!!! I love these, I must have them whether I ever use them or not! They are too cute!

Cosmo Cricket is one of my favorites, I love their journaling sheets and all the colors they use!

I cant wait, I cant wait, I cant wait!!!

a chick named Toni... said...

wowie i love this new stuff! you know it's really sick how we enable eachother!

Chelsea Van Tol said...

Oh wow, the first line is great! I love cosmo cricket so much - thanks for showing me something I can't have :p