Friday, January 2, 2009

Feelin' Scrappy!

Just finished my first scrapbook page of the new year! (Also my first scrapbook page in about...oh...two months.) The pictures are stolen from my Mom, aren't they great? I bought this paper with every intention of scrapping these exact photos. It's the first "BOY" page I've really ever done and it was fun! I loved the little robots the minute I saw  'em, how fun to have such a cute nephew to use them with! (Sorry it's backwards, I took it with my Mac cam. If your mirror-reading skills are rusty the title says "Swing." Real imaginative, huh?)

Earlier on my way to get groceries, my car drove me to Michael's. Imagine that? So I decided to go inside, just for kicks. :) They didn't have much, I guess I got in on their clearance sale a few days too late. I do have a confession to make, however. I bought some Martha Stewart stickers. I know, I'm as ashamed of myself as you are of me. ;) But up until now I've never been tempted but I thought these were really, really cute. See? So judge me if you must, but I am only human after all. *hehe*

3 comments:

a chick named Toni... said...

This page is so cute! And don't you just love it when you actually use the paper for the project you bought it for? Happens so rarely to me but only because I was suffering from a very terrible sickness. Scrapaflu. Have you heard of it? It can really get a hold of you like nothing else. They really should have a 12 step program out there.

Michelle said...

Awwww! Very cute!

Krissy said...

Very cute page!

So I'm just curious...what are all the colors of your house? The few I've noticed seem very fun! You should just take a bunch of pics to show me. :)