Thursday, November 13, 2008

I've been tagged!

Monica tagged me to do an "all about my hubby" exercise. This is fun, in my opinion, because it gives me the opportunity to talk about someone else. :) So here we go!

Husband's name: Jeremy Lee

How long we've been married: 4 1/2ish years

How long we dated: Around 5 years! We met when I was 16 and he was 19...he was my first and only boyfriend. *awwww*

How old is he: 28

Who's taller? *gulp* I am, by just a smidge. Again, the reason I gave up heels and my platform Skechers! *hehe*

Who can sing best? Umm...that's a tough race to call. I am more open with my singing...probably TOO open: singing at the store, singing in the shower, singing in the car. I don't have the talent but I have a passion for music. Jeremy is much more quiet when he does sing, or he sings in his "silly" voice so I don't know if I've ever heard him sing in full voice, as they say. 

Smarter? Him him him. He's a walking calculator and fact checker. He enjoys trivia and those "brain challenges."  He just absorbs everything he ever reads or hears. I'm constantly asking him questions and clarification on stuff. The only subject I am "smarter" in would be grammar, as he constantly accuses me of being the "grammar police." ;)

Laundry? That'd be me. I made the mistake early on in our marriage of saying, "Oh I enjoy doing laundry!" Pffft. What was I thinking? I still don't really MIND but it's not as fun as it once was. I do enjoy the smell of detergent, dryer sheets and bleach so I guess that's one perk. :)

Paying Bills? HIM. Again, the man's math skills outweigh mine significantly.  It just makes sense for him to handle that stuff.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does. Never really dissected that...I don't remember how it was decided.

Mows the lawn? HIM. Though he probably wouldn't mind if I took that job away from him. Bleh.

Cooks more? Well, define cook. I "put dinner together" more but it doesn't consist of any hardcore cooking. He's such a picky eater that making anything more than meat'n'potatoes would be a waste of time and too much for me to eat alone.

The first to admit they're wrong?  Early in our relationship that would definitely have been me. I hate confrontation and arguing, so I would admit to about anything  to get back to happy-happy-joy-joy. But as the years have past I've learned that, ya know what? It ISN'T always my fault and sometimes HE needs to approach ME with an apology. So there! ;) And he's taken to that role quite nicely...so now I'd say it's 50/50.

Who kissed first? I seem to remember it was mutual, but he probably did initiate it. :)

Who wears the pants?  I'd say he does. I'm so laid back that I usually don't have much of an opinion. We do make a lot of decisions together, though. He never bulldozes me...I'm fortunate that he is so considerate of my feelings. 

That was kinda fun! And now I'm supposed to tag three more lucky ladies to dish about their hubbies! So I think I'll tag:

1 comment:

Monica said...

Fun! I am totally with you on the grammar...quite particular about that. Reading things that are written poorly or fraught with misspellings just grates on me.