Friday, August 15, 2008

Movin' and a Groovin'!

Well thanks to miss Toni I finally got a playlist on my blog! Hooray!! I know some of you will probably just shut it off first thing it comes on (and for that reason I put it up top so you can get to it easily.) *haha* But I always think it's fun to see what other people are listening to (I've found some great music like that!) so I wanted to add my own playlist.

It's a pretty random list, I think. I didn't even begin to make a "my favorite music" list because that would have taken me months to compile. I just put together a bunch of songs I've been listening to a lot lately. Some of these songs I've JUST discovered and others are ones I've had for a while that have recently floated back to the top of my playlists. :)

Hope you have had a great Friday! I'm going to take my dogs for a walk and enjoy this BEE-YOO-TIFUL weather!!

No comments: