Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Introducing...my house!

Many of you have asked to see pictures of our home and decor, since I've talked the heck out of IKEA on here. And I know you're also probably curious to see our new floors, since I've been talking about them forever.

Well you can go to my new Facebook photo album to see pictures! Don't worry, you don't have to be my Facebook friend to see them. (But if you wanna be my Facebook friend, that's even better! *hehe*) I was going to post them all here but decided not to because, 1. I don't really have time and 2. There are most pictures than I can probably put in one post. 

I will, however, post some "BEFORE" photos of the old carpet. Just so you can get an idea of how much better everything looks! 

"AFTER" but before the trim went in
The kitchen/dining area

So go check out my photos and let me know what you think! :)

8 comments:

Cheerful Homemaker said...

I loooooooove it all! Now I really want to go to IKEA.

Ashley said...

Your house is adorable!!! I'll have to check FB tonight (it's blocked at work - booooo!!!).

Oh, and your new "do" is cute too! :)

Camevil said...

Shoot. I can't get the link to load up. *grumbles*

But I will say you have my utmost admiration for redoing those floors. Wow!

kimpossible said...

I love love LOVE the house. You should paint your kitchen cabinets. We are doing a kitchen remo right now and we had the same dark cabinets. We painted them a cream color (to go with our new sage walls) and it has made a HUGE difference!!! I was shocked!!! I will dig up some pics and show you the transformation.

I absolutley love the pic of Wrigley on the couch, it looks like its out of a magazine ad. IKEA should use it in thier ads! LOL

Dancing Sweet Pea said...

Your house is so bright and cheerful!
It looks great!

Elizabeth said...

Looking way more stylish.
Happy weekend....

Ginger said...

I looked at your fb album, too - LOVE all the bright colors! Joe saw the pics and said, "uh oh you probably want to go live with the Butlers now, huh" - hee hee! I LOVE IT! Nice work on the floors, too - and your kiddos look like they enjoy their bright home :)

sarah said...

WOW!!! it looks beautiful! Love all the renovations. hopefully we'll be done remodeling soon too. it's such a hassle! i hate moving all of the furniture.

hope you are well,
sarah.