Saturday, December 27, 2008

2 posts in one day?

Well I guess I've got a lot to say! *haha*

Is this weather crazy or what? Yesterday we were in the 60's, thinking Spring had sprung too early...then last night that thought was backed up with a full blown thunder storm! (When I thought I saw lightning through my blinds I told myself I was nuts! Then came the thunder...what a crazy night!) Then today we had a beautiful, mini-blizzard! And now the sun is out, shining bright! Total weirdness. 

I wanted to get out in the falling snow for a while, so I loaded the doggies up in the car and we went for a drive. Hmmm...where shall we drive to? Why not Andover to visit ScrapFunattic? *hehe*  I have that freshly acquired Christmas cash burning a hole in my pocket, after all, so it was a natural place to visit. 

I picked up two Basic Grey paper packs that I've been wanting for quite sometime... Offbeat & Urban Prairie. They didn't have the extras that I wanted (like the chipboard and rubons) so I guess I'll be ordering those from 2P's.  But they did have this new Valentine's Day paper from Fancy Pants that is too cute for words. I think this is becoming one of my favorite companies. They continue to make the CUTEST stuff!!

I had seen this paper pad from Die Cuts With a View before but this time I decided that I had to have it. I'm a sucker for cupcakes and candy. :) 
So thanks, Mom and Dad, for the mullah that powered my little shopping spree! *hehe*

I'd like to share my Christmas photos with you, but since I'm feeling lazy, we're going to try something different. I've already posted them all on Facebook, so I'm going to provide the links here. You should be able to view them even if you don't have an account on Facebook. If you have problems, just let me know and I'll come up with a new solution.


No comments: